[mylyn-dev] release streams

Committers, builds for the upcoming Galileo and Helios milestones are
now available for testing from the update sites listed below. We
currently have three active streams:

Mylyn 3.2.3, WikiText 1.1.3 (e_3_5_m_3_2_x branch, Galileo SR2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5):

 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly-3.2.x/e3.3
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly-3.2.x/e3.4
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly-3.2.x/extras
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly-3.2.x/incubator

Mylyn 3.3.2, WikiText 1.2.1 (e_3_6_m_3_3_x branch, Current maintenance
stream, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6M5):

 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/extras
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/incubator

Mylyn 3.4.0, WikiText 1.3.0 (head, Helios M5, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6M5):

 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/dev/e3.4
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/dev/extras
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/dev/incubator

I was hoping to do the Mylyn 3.2.3 / WikiText 1.2.1 build from a tag
and only update the few versions of features and plug-ins that have
actually changed but unfortunately our build system was not setup for
that and the previous release tag was incomplete. I ended up
increasing version numbers of all bundles but I am confident that
we'll be able to improve that for the 3.4.x maintenance stream to
lower the overhead for users and integrators who are updating to the
latest.

The 3.2.2 release which was planned for last week will most likely be
tagged and released early next week to allow for some additional time
to test changes in discovery. Once the release is out the weekly build
will have the 3.4.x stream and the temporary dev update site will
disappear again.

Let me know if you have any question.

Steffen

--