[mylyn-dev] additional maintenance release

In order to support the latest changes in the P2 API and to fix a
regression in the JIRA connector (bug 299341) I would like to do a
3.3.2 release on January 27th. The maintenance release would not
include any API enhancements and very minor changes to internals that
are not expected to affect Mylyn extensions.

As with the previous maintenance release it would be build from head
except for WikiText which will be build against the 3.3.0 release tag
(i.e. 3.3.2 will include WikiText 1.2.0).

The 3.3.2 release would be a good branching point for 3.4 development,
i.e. breaking changes to internals and API enhancements would be
permitted to head.

Please let me know if you have any objections or thoughts on the 3.3.2 release.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn