RE: [mylyn-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.mylyn

Fixed this.  For those referring to the plan dates, note that our 3.4
release date is still tentative and marked as such, but the plan we came up
with in June was to put it out sometime before EclipseCon, as we've done in
previous years.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten