[mylyn-dev] RE: conference call today, 10am Pacific

The conference bridge is not working.  I recall an email from the Eclipse
Foundation that the numbers were either changing or going to stop working,
and a suggestion to use Skype.  We have a Skype call going right now.  If
you would like to be on it but aren't just email me your Skype ID and I'll
add you.

Mik

Back to the top