[mylyn-dev] RepositoryPerson vs. Person

Hi

I'm bumping into an issue with RepositoryPerson vs. Person.

RepositoryPerson makes a distinction between a persons id and a persons
name where the persons id is supposed the user name of the task
repository. See for example
TaskEditorOutlinePage#createControl(Composite). So far so good.

Now an ITask has just the owner name but TaskElementLabelProvider
assumes that it is the same as the user name of the repository. As a
result my connector displays the wrong person icon if the result is
grouped by owners (it's blue but should be gold).

Cheers
Philippe

Back to the top