[mylyn-dev] major bug triage happening

Please note that in an effort to improve our planning process, we have
change the way that we manage the backlog on Mylyn.  Previously the bugs to
be considered for each release were scattered across mylyn-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
and the various committers' and contributors' buckets.  We have now adopted
Platform's convention of using <project>-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx for the new
incoming bugs, and <project>-triaged@xxxxxxxxxxx for the backlog items to be
prioritized for future releases.  As a result committers have been triaging
the backlogs of items assigned to them, and generating a lot of bug activity
the process.

After the triage is done we'll be taking a pass through the entire backlog
in order to prioritize plan items for Mylyn 3.3 and 3.4.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, Ph.D.
CEO: http://tasktop.com/blog