[mylyn-dev] Re: nasty bug (WikiText)

All,

I've committed a fix for this bug.  It will be available in the next weekly build.  Committers: When you next get a build including this fix, please take a look at some existing bug reports to verify that stack traces are detected correctly and no false-positive matches occur.

The offending stack trace has been included in our JUnit test suite.  If anyone encounters this problem again, please attach the problematic text to this bug.

Thanks,

David