Re: [mylyn-dev] Submitting a New Task on Bugzilla

Unfortunately, setConnector() is not an existing method inside
org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.bugzilla.core.BugzillaCorePlugin class. Further,
connector.canCreateNewTask(repository) returns true, so, I guess, it should
be possible to create a new task. Also, I forgot to mention, I've managed to
change some attribute values, and attach an attachment, for the existing
task.

Robert