Re: [mylyn-dev] conference call today, 10am Pacific

Peter,

It was great to have you there!  Definitely join in as frequently as you like.

David

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Peter Stibrany <pstibrany@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

first of all, thank you very much for taking the time to review my
connector. Secondly, I am sorry for dropping out ... my Skype decided
that I should not be there until the end :-(

If you don't mind, I'll probably start attending your meetings more
regularly, if for nothing else, to keep myself in the loop about
what's going on in Mylyn.

Thank you very much,
-Peter