[mylyn-dev] Baseline API

Hi there,

I'm trying to play around with sorting out the trac connector so that it displays custom actions.

I've managed to get all the source code set up, but I'm having trouble with the baseline API.

I've downloaded a variety of different zips for version from a couple of different mirrors, but each one failed to unzip with WinRAR.

Is it just me?
Can someone send me a working zip for the 3.1 Baseline? or refresh the downloads if it is busted?

Thanks for any help

Stephen

Back to the top