[mylyn-dev] RE: [mylyn-integrators] Check Bugzilla Credentials

Have you looked at the Bugzilla connector code?  BugzillaRepositorySettingsPage has an inner class BugzillaValidator which uses BugzillaClient to try to log in.

-larry

-----Original Message-----
From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vincent Vallarine
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:27 PM
To: mylyn-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mylyn-integrators] Check Bugzilla Credentials

Any simple way to check the credentials given at the command line for a
bugzilla repository.  I know the Mylyn repository view does this but I
can't use that view at the moment.  I'd like to simply do the same thing
as the "Validate Settings" button does from the Bugzilla repository
credentials window.  Any sample code anyone can throw out there that
will do that?

I'm looking for something like:

repo.checkCredentials("UR"L, "username", "password");

to return some sort of status indicating if all the entries are
correct.