[mylyn-dev] Time To Submit A Bug

I'm wondering if there is a way to speed up how long it takes to actual
submit a bug.  The postTaskData() call can take upwards of 5-10 seconds
sometimes.  I have the need to 'import' 1000's of bugs from files into
bugzilla and currently it'll take hours to accomplish large amounts of
bugs.   Any ideas how I can speed up a "submit"?  My code snippet below:

//build my task data
//...
//...
//...

BugzillaClient client =
connector.getClientManager().getClient(repository, null);

//Takes the time
RepositoryResponse response = client.postTaskData(taskData, null);

Thanks,

Vinnie

Back to the top