[mylyn-dev] Querying for a custom field via Mylyn API

I've created a custom field in bugzilla, lets call it
"cf_My_Custom_Task_Number", which holds a legacy task number (Bug Id)
from a customers Excel file which I'm importing into Bugzilla.

Any idea how I could query for the value of "cf_My_Custom_Task_Number"
for all tasks in the repository via the Mylyn API.   I'm looking for
something like:

List <String> customTaskIdList =
repository.getAllTaskData().getAttributeValues("cf_My_Custom_Task_Number");

for (String customTaskId: customTaskIdList){
	//do something with customTaskId
}

The above is not real code, any suggestions?