[mylyn-dev] Reg Context Retrieval

Hi Steffen,

Thank you we were able to embedded the attachment details to the XML file and are able to retrieve the attached context.
Is it possible to retrive the attached context on some other system other than the local system from which the context has been attached.
If so how will the data stored in the offline folder be available so that from other system we can select the required attachment and retrieve the attachment .

Regards,
Deepti

Back to the top