[mylyn-dev] updated release plan

As discussed on today's conference I have updated the Mylyn release plan. The first release candidate will be available on next Wednesday along with an updated New & Noteworthy. The final 3.1 release is scheduled for March 17th, shortly before EclipseCon.

 http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.mylyn

We are currently triaging the remaining unresolved bugs for 3.1 and will take a pass at 3.2 planning once the release is out.

Please note that downloads from Eclipse.org are currently slow due to a problem that prevented mirrors to pick up the recent Eclipse 3.4.2 maintenance release. This should be resolved in the next few days but can affect availability of Mylyn builds and running Mylyn unit tests that access repositories hosted on Eclipse.org at the moment.

Steffen

Back to the top