[mylyn-dev] Re: Context retrieval

Hi,

We are trying to use the templates for the generic web connector to attach and retrive the context.
We were successful in attaching the context .But not able to retrive the context. Is their any API that we need to implement to retrive the context that has been attached to the task.
When we compare bugzilla with the web we see that when a new context is attached a zip file related to the context is beeing created in the offline folder with the taskid.zip name for the bugzilla and not for the web repositiory. Can you tell us where and how this is been created. And for retrieveal the attchment util.getContextAttachments refers to this file to fill in the table from which the context could be selected.And for our web repository since this file is not geting created its not filling in the table.

Regards
Deepti

Back to the top