[mylyn-dev] Re: release plan

The IP log has been reviewed by the Eclipse Foundation and approved for the 3.1 release. A release review has been scheduled for the 25th of February.

Contributors and Committers, please note that we are no longer applying patches for Mylyn 3.1. Any new patches will now go towards Mylyn 3.2.

Steffen