Re: [mylyn-dev] Not able to get all the bugs of a product in bugzilla

AbstractRepositoryConnector#performQuery() is what you're probably looking for.

-- Ketan

On 20/1/09 16:19, Tejaswini Pedapati wrote:
Hi everybody,
I am not able to get all the tasks of a product from bugzilla. I am able
to get only one task at a time using the function getTaskData(id,
mapper, monitor);
The other function getTaskData(Set<String> taskIds, final
TaskDataCollector collector, final TaskAttributeMapper mapper, final
IProgressMonitor monitor) also requires that i pass all the ids. But I
want to get ALL the tasks of a product without having to pass the ids.
It would be great if you guys can help me out
Thanks in advance,
Tejaswini