[mylyn-dev] Not able to get all the bugs of a product in bugzilla

Hi everybody,
  I am not able to get all the tasks of a product from bugzilla. I am able to get only one task at a time using the function getTaskData(id, mapper, monitor);
The other function getTaskData(Set<String> taskIds, final TaskDataCollector collector, final TaskAttributeMapper mapper, final IProgressMonitor monitor) also requires that i pass all the ids. But I want to get ALL the tasks of a product without having to pass the ids.
It would be great if you guys can help me out
Thanks in advance,
Tejaswini

Back to the top