Re: [mylyn-dev] getting mylyn source code

Hello sympho,
   If you look in the Integrators guide there is a heading about "Workspace Setup".  In that header is a link to the page that tells you how to get the source code.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Setup

As far as the systray, I'm not really sure but I thought I had read somewhere that you could create that through the Mylym API but I could be wrong.

Hope that helps.

Aaron