[mylyn-dev] cvs changes

The WikiText component passed today's graduation review and has moved in cvs. If you have checked out WikiText in your workspace, please check it out again from the new location:

 org.eclipse.mylyn/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext* -> org.eclipse.mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext*

In addition we are now using javax.servlet v2_4 again to fix a problem on Eclipse 3.3 (bug 260385). Please switch the branch if you have the javax.servlet Orbit plug-in checked out in your workspace.

I have updated the team project sets accordingly and triggered a weekly build which should be available from the weekly update sites shortly.

Congratualions to David who has done a great job making WikiText a high quality component of the Mylyn project!

Steffen

Back to the top