From: eclipse.org-project-leadership-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-project-leadership-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Janet Campbell
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:46 AM
To: eclipse.org-project-leadership@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Anne Jacko'
Subject: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Galileo Release - IP Reviews- January 31, 2009 Deadline

It's that time again.  In order to plan for the upcoming Galileo Release we are asking all participating projects to:

  • enter a contribution questionnaire for all third party packages that you wish to include in your release prior to January 31, 2009; and
  • enter a comment on any existing CQ/ IPZilla bug  that you need for the simultaneous release indicating that the package is needed for Galileo.

We will annotate all the relevant CQs/ IPBugs with the keyword "Galileo" and use that list to plan our reviews for the next six months.  As our current backlog is high, the creation of this list is critical for planning purposes.  Packages submitted by participating projects prior to the January 31, 2009 deadline will be given priority over all other submissions during scheduling.

Thanks!

Janet

Janet Campbell

Legal Counsel & Manager, Intellectual Property

Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)

Fax:  +1.613.224.5172

janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top