RE: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn time metrics collection automation

Igor,

You can do this via Mylyn Monitor API: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Monitor_API

That API is what’s used by Mylyn’s Task-Focused Interface, several user study/metrics pug-ins, as well as Tasktop’s metrics and time tracking extensions.

Mik

--

Mik Kersten

CEO: http://tasktop.com/blog