Re: [mylyn-dev] How to use JiraIssueCollector

The JiraIssueCollector class that is part of org.eclipse.mylyn.jira.core is not intended for reuse. Simply implement the IssueCollector interface or take a look at the implementation of JiraIssueCollector in org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.examples.jira.

Steffen