Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn weekly (3.0.2RC)

Hi,

the best way to track changes for weekly releases is to setup a query for the corresponding target milestone (3.0.2 in this case): http://tinyurl.com/4j4vcr .

Generally release versions that only differ in the service level are limited to bug fixes and don't have a New & Noteworthy. Once we start working on the next major release (3.1) I'll re-add the link on the download page to the New & Noteworthy that is updated as new features are added to make it easier to follow progress.

The project plan which lists planned release dates is linked from the "About this project" page and the Mylyn wiki. The current plan is available here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Plan/3.1 .

Steffen