RE: [mylyn-dev] conference call today, 10am Pacific

No problem Helen.  The call focused almost exclusively on the desktop
notification popup discussion.

Regarding depending on a sandbox component, I think that should be fine in
the case of XPlanner, the only concern being if XPlanner graduated from
incubation before WikiText did.  That's indeed possible, so you could
consider making the dependency optional (via the manifest editor) and
failing gracefully if WikiText is not present.  If it's not easy to fail
gracefully that could be more trouble than it's worth, especially since
WikiText is on a good track for 3.1.

Mik