Re: [mylyn-dev] Context issue.

Hi Mik,

         My apologies.. for sending a question to wrong forum.. didn't knew.. thanks for the info..... Will make sure from next time..

Regards,
Akshay

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Mik Kersten <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ashkay,

This kind of question is best raised on the newsgroup.

In brief, yes, you can edit the context before attaching it, via the "Context" tab on the editor.  If you are interested in submitting only changed files, consider filing a feature request to add a button along the lines of "Remove all other than modified files" or "Share only  modified file context".

Cheers,

Mik