[mylyn-dev] Question about Mylyn

Hi folks,

I am new to Mylyn. We are trying to develop a dashboard plugin. I have a couple of questions before I can leverage Mylyn functionalities.

1. Can the "activating the task" and "attaching context to a task"  be restricted on tasks from a specific repository type.

2. Right now we have a mylyn connector for our bug repository. When we query the repository, we see the bug id and headline for each result. I would like to have the results also in another new view. Also it would be good if I can specify what columns I need in the new view.

Currently, we are using Mylyn 2.3. Are the above requirements possible with that version or with 3.0

Thanks,
Praveen

Back to the top