[mylyn-dev] RE: Mylyn 3.0 Endgame

I would like to encourage all users and integrators to try the latest build
from the Weekly update site.  This is the near final Mylyn 3.0 build, and
we'll only be fixing stop-ship bugs between now and Wednesday.  We should
have an updated New & Noteworthy document available today or tomorrow and
will post a link.

All of the Mylyn connectors available from Eclipse.org have been ported:
Bugzilla, Trac, JIRA, Web Templates and XPlanner.

  http://eclipse.org/mylyn/downloads/

Mik

Back to the top