[mylyn-dev] weekly build available

A new weekly build (I20080611-0100) of Mylyn 3.0.0 is now available from the
usual update sites:

 * download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.3
 * download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4
 * download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/extras
 * download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/incubator

This is the first build towards RC4. Some of the feature now specify
dependencies on a feature basis (rather than plug-in basis). Please report
any errors you encounter when installing or updating with update manager or
P2.

We have done a little bit of performance work on the task editors by
constructing controls more lazily. Please watch for any performance
regressions or refresh weirdness's and let us know if opening task editors
got any faster for you.

Mylyn committers, if you have a minute please go through your P1 bugs and make
sure they are resolved before the RC4 release.

Enjoy.
Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de