[mylyn-dev] pending patches

We are getting close to the Mylyn 3.0 release which will become available on
June 25th along with the other bits of Ganymede. That means it is time for us
to submit the final ip log for this release to Eclipse for review.

Please let me know if there are any outstanding patches that are important and
should be included in the 3.0 release. Please keep in mind that we can not
risk making any destabilizing changes at this point.

After tomorrow we will have to hold off on merging contributions at least
until the final version is tagged.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de