[mylyn-dev] Re: Mylyn 3.0 RC3 is available

Mik Kersten wrote:
The main tradeoff with the new structure is that some features have moved to the new Incubator site (the Web Templates, XPlanner and UI Usage reporting). Two features previously on the Experimental site that were not suitable for the Incubator sites are no longer available, and if anyone installed them they should be uninstalled and used from CVS instead (Trac Wiki integration and Sandbox Dev).
What happens with UI experiments feature, or more specifically, the tasks trim widget? And what was the reason of removing Trac Wiki feature from the incubator?

Also, what was the criteria for moving Web Templates feature (also known as the web connector) to the incubator? I guess, I don't understand feature "maturity" criteria referred on the wiki.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top