Re: [mylyn-dev] Google Calendar Integration

In terms of features, it does seem similar, but what I have in mind in terms of presentation, usability and integration are different. What I'm thinking of is much more task list oriented rather than simple calendar. Also, I'm now thinking of the ability to merge tasks from the Google Calendar to existing tasks instead of having it as a seperate task list. So, if you don't have access to your own computer, but just though of a new task that needs to be done, you can add it to google calendar and when you get back into Eclipse, it will be added to your local task list.

--
Justin Lin

Back to the top