Re: [mylyn-dev] Google Calendar Integration

Sounds like a cool idea.  Although looking at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_Extensions

There may be something like that already.

See http://xpmp.de/jaretcalendar.html

Might also check out the following for some starters:

http://code.google.com/p/eclipsetimeline/
http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/

--
Eric Bresie