RE: [mylyn-dev] conference call today, 10am PST

More than half of our attendees are usually remote (3 out of the typical 5)
so if this is a problem I'm interested in exploring options.  However, we
have a history of going depth first on design discussions on calls, and
discussing the priority of bugs is very important to managing the increasing
excess of demand that we have for features.  I have been finding that going
through our P1s and P2s and limiting discussion on each to a couple of
minutes has been working very well, especially leading up to a release.  I
realize that it may a bit more boring than design discussion for those who
don't have anything assigned to them for the current milestone, but I don't
think that makes it any less important and we will continue to have a lot of
design discussion content on the calls.  We do have some important pending
design discussions on the table for 3.0, and once 2.3 goes out will be
dedicating more of the call time to them.

Mik