Re: [mylyn-dev] conference call today, 10am PST

Mik,

During past meetings you've done triaging during the conference calls and it been rather hard to follow that for remote conference call attendees.

I wonder if it would be more useful to use conference call for the technical discussions and do triaging and prioritization on the bug reports? The "Pending Discussion Items" section already accumulated plenty of items.

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
Our next conference call will be today at 10am PST.  If attending please
feel free to add items to the agenda at:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn/Meetings

The focus of the call will be Mylyn 2.3 bug triage and prioritization.

Mik

Back to the top