Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn for Eclipse 3.2 ?

The latest Mylyn release that works with Eclipse 3.2 is 2.0 which is available
from this update site:

 download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update-archive/2.0.0/e3.2

It is linked from http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/builds/ but I agree that it is
hard to discover. Mik, could we add a link to the main download page,
e.g. "Click here for Eclipse 3.2 downloads"?

BTW, in case you are using the JIRA connector it is recommended to install the
2.1 version with Mylyn 2.0:

 http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/Mylyn#Mylyn-e3.2

Steffen