Re: [mylyn-dev] task tags

I'd suggest to use [build] instead of [update]. That would be more generic to all build-related issues. As for [homepage], I think we have "web" component that cover that, suddenly [web connector] been also put under that component and that is why it had its own tag.

BTW, does anyone else think that [uex] is a bit weird and not self explanatory? "usability" might be more obvious...

 regards,
 Eugene

Steffen Pingel wrote:
Many bugs in the Mylyn Bugzilla use various tags which help categorizing bugs beyond using the component attribute. I find these very helpful when searching in the task list. It would be helpful if we standardized on the tags to avoid having different tags describe the same thing.

Is there such a list with a short description of the standard tags used?

From a quick search these tags seem to be currently used (the list is probably not complete):

 [activity]
 [api]
 [context]
 [discussion]
 [e3.2], [e3.3], [e3.4]
 [linux]
 [mac]
 [patch]
 [performance]
 [regression]
 [sandbox]
 [uex]
 [web connector]
 [workflow]
 [working sets]

In addition I would like to add these:

 [homepage] - bugs related to the web page on eclipse.org/mylyn
 [update] - update manager related bugs

Steffen