[mylyn-dev] Mylyn connector for spring backlog in excel

Hi,

I have been developing a very simple mylyn connector for sprint backlog in excel worksheet. Excel I am using is the one distributed by Pete Deemer (http://www.goodagile.com/) as part of his certified scrum master course. The approach I am currently taking is to go through all the junit tests for Jira, Bugzilla and Trac and try to develop the plugin to pass one test at a time. So far I am able to query and synchroniz the tasks assigned to a particular person and see it in the eclipse task list view. (Which is good enough for us right now, as we maintain and update sprint backlog in excel after every standup meeting).

Are there any logging and exception handling guidelines for mylyn?

Thanks,
Unmesh