RE: [mylyn-dev] XML files not always visible in package explorer

Hi Barry,

Could you please file a Mylyn bug so that we can investigate?  We may need
to get some Spring IDE help with this one.  Please list the simplest
package/file structure that you can reproduce this failure with, and mention
whether you only see this with Spring config files or with other XML files
as well.

Cheers,

Mik