[mylyn-dev] XML files not always visible in package explorer

When I work within a task, and open XML files (eg, spring config files) they
never appear in the Package Explorer -- the directory/package remains
closed. This is the case even though the file are landmarks.

If I explicitly open the package however, the tree remains uncollapsed and
the landmark XML files remain visible.

I am using spring ide 2.0.2, and the config files /do/ become visible in the
Spring Explorer view automatically.

Is this expected behavior for the Package Explorer? Or might spring ide be
suppressing something in the Package Explorer?

-barry