[mylyn-dev] Re: Mylyn weekly build for Eclipse 3.4M4

The Mylyn 2.2 Release Candidate is available from the update sites listed
below.  Please give it a try.

Note that we have been making an up-to-date, but not formatted, New &
Noteworthy available with each Weekly build.  It's the link under "2.2
Weekly Builds" at:

  http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/downloads/

Mik

Mik Kersten wrote:
> (sorry if you see multiple posts, this message landed under the wrong
thread)

> A Mylyn weekly build that supports today's Eclipse 3.4M4 is available
from:

>   download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4
>
> The Mylyn for Eclipse 3.3 weekly update site also contains the 2.2 release
candidate so please give it a try if you are on 3.3:

>   download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.3
>
> Mylyn 2.2 is now scheduled to be released on Friday, December 21st.  We
will have a final release candidate on the previously scheduled release date
of December 19th, but have moved the official release to Friday due to
Eclipse release review scheduling.

--
Mik Kersten
President & CTO, http://tasktop.com