Re: [mylyn-dev] MyLar Bugzilla Product Configuration

There is no api within Mylyn's Bugzilla Connector to establish this and after a quick look it doesn't look like this is included in the rdf returned by bugzilla's config.cgi. Please post a new bug report for this and we'll open a bug against bugzilla.org and work on adding this support to the Mylyn Bugzilla Connector.

Thanks,

-Rob

Nirav Shah wrote:
Hi,
I am using MyLar Version 2.0.0.02, Is there an API in MyLar through which i can find out whether a particular Product is eligible for filing bugs ?

Regards,
Nirav