Re: [mylyn-dev] mentoring contributions, tips for patches

Mik,

Does that imply that non-mentors (whatever that means) should not be commenting on the bug reports?

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
As discussed during our conference call last week, I have taken a first pass
at listing mentors for frequent Mylyn contributors.  There have been some
problems with crossing signals from committers, which can cause wasted
effort for contributors.  In addition, the volume of user feedback and
patches has increased to the point where we have to further streamline our
process in order to support the enhancements coming in as patches without
overly starving the key fixes and improvements that we have scheduled for
2.x and 3.0.

Committers: please take a look at the following list and review or request
changes.  We should update this whenever we see frequent contributions from
someone.  In general, the areas that the individual is contributing in
should correspond to the committers' area of ownership.
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn#Mentors

Contributors: please note that I have added a shortlist of tips on how to
get your patches applied in a timely manner.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Tips

Cheers,

Mik

Back to the top