RE: [mylyn-dev] Using Mylyn filter and actions in a custom navigator

Hi Izzet,

Refer to the way that FocusCommonNavigatorAction is extended by
FocusProjectExplorerAction, and hit Ctrl+Shift+G on that class to see how
the action extension is written in the corresponding plugin.xml.  All you
need should is that subtype and the action.  If you have any trouble please
post.  It would be great if you could update the following wiki page with
the steps that you take to get this to work:

	http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Context_API

Mik