Re: [mylyn-dev] Can I get a list of users

Shekar,

To the best of my knowledge Bugzilla doesn't offer a way to retrieve a listing of all the users. For this reason the Mylyn Bugzilla Connector simply parses through all the bugzilla tasks and builds up a list of ids (for content assist in add cc field etc). See PersonProposalProvider in tasks.ui for a starting point.

-Rob

Shekar Pasumarthi wrote:
Hi All,

I am using a headless version and want to get a list of all users. I want to present them in a assigned to dropped down box so the end user can change the the assigned to attribute.

Thanks
Shekar