[mylyn-dev] Eclipse 3.4M2 integration status

HEAD has been ported to the latest 3.4M2 build, and it is very likely that
we will need to branch ..mylyn.pde.ui due to the changes of some internals.
I'll post again with details tomorrow, but those working from the source may
not want to update that plug-in.

If you do move to 3.4M2, note that I had a bit of trouble (re)building, and
had close all of my projects and reopen them in order to get them to resolve
org.eclipse.core.. plug-in dependencies correctly.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten
President & CTO, http://tasktop.com