RE: [mylyn-dev] Closed trac tasks don't become 'closed' in Mylyn Task List

Newsgroup is best for questions, but for this it looks like you should file
a bug.

	http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/community/

I'll let Steffen respond here or there, but for now you could try manually
synchronizing the task by selecting it and hitting F5 to see if that pics up
the changes.

Mik