[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mylyn-dev] Mylyn 2.0RC1 is now available
- From: Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:05:24 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: eclipse.tools.mylyn
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070604)
Mylyn 2.0RC1 is now available (version is 2.0.0.v20070619-1930). If
updating from Mylar plug-ins please note:
* You do not need to uninstall any plug-ins, the update will proceed as
usual and the old plug-ins will be disabled.
* You will lose all of the old preferences, so if you changed your Task
Data Directory reset that.
* If you crated them, you will lose the project associations to task
repositories and these will need to be reset.
JIRA users: the update site has been split between standard features
(under update/e3.3) and incubation features including the JIRA Connector
Note that the New & Noteworthy and builds will be updated tomorrow and
on Friday, so be sure to check back. The key UI feature added in this
release (and the final feature addition for 2.0) is Mylyn working set
support and new "bread crumb" UI for switching tasks and working sets.
Documentation will be in the New & Noteworthy, but to get started with
it create a new working set via the UI at the top of the Task List, add
queries and projects to it, and then set your views and Search to show
the Window Working Set if they are not set to do that already.
The Mylyn Team