[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mylyn-dev] Re: Update-Site, builds with new feature name?
- From: Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:02:37 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsgroups: eclipse.tools.mylyn
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20070326)
We are done with the source code rename, related restructuring, and most
importantly the transitioning mechanism:
192308: invalidate previous Mylar installs when updating to Mylyn
The current plan is:
* 3.3 Dev build today
* 3.3 Dev/RC1 preview build tomorrow
* 3.2 and 3.3 RC1 build Monday the 18th (the 3.2 backport will be very
involved this time due to the rename)
Jörg von Frantzius wrote:
on the Mylyn project page, in the download section the URL still carries
the name "mylar".
Do there exist any estimates as to when proper Mylyn dev builds will be
available, and on what update site URL?